A Song Of Ice And Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
Top posting users this month
ellaria sand.
Tywin Lannister | 40 | House Lannister | Lord of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount of the West and Warden of the West | FC: Max Brown | FREE I_vote_lcapTywin Lannister | 40 | House Lannister | Lord of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount of the West and Warden of the West | FC: Max Brown | FREE I_voting_barTywin Lannister | 40 | House Lannister | Lord of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount of the West and Warden of the West | FC: Max Brown | FREE I_vote_rcap 

Tywin Lannister | 40 | House Lannister | Lord of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount of the West and Warden of the West | FC: Max Brown | FREE

Go down

Tywin Lannister | 40 | House Lannister | Lord of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount of the West and Warden of the West | FC: Max Brown | FREE Empty Tywin Lannister | 40 | House Lannister | Lord of Casterly Rock, Lord Paramount of the West and Warden of the West | FC: Max Brown | FREE

Писане by Cersei Lannister. Пон Фев 26, 2018 4:07 pm

tywin lannister
tywin lannister
house lannister
lord of  casterly rock
forty years old
fc: max brown

STORY
ИСТОРИЯТА ТУК
RELATIONSHIPS
● Джоана Ланистър - съпруга
● Церсей Ланистър - дъщеря
● Церсей Ланистър - син
● Тирион Ланистър - син

“I have served six kings, but here before us lies the greatest man I ever knew. Lord Tywin wore no crown, yet he was all a king should be.”
Cersei Lannister.
Cersei Lannister.

Брой мнения : 23

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото