A Song Of Ice And Fire
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Вход

Забравих си паролата!

Latest topics
Top posting users this month
ellaria sand.
Rhaenys Blackfyre | 17 | House Blackfyre | Lady in the Crownlands | FC: Josefine Frida Pettersen | FREE I_vote_lcapRhaenys Blackfyre | 17 | House Blackfyre | Lady in the Crownlands | FC: Josefine Frida Pettersen | FREE I_voting_barRhaenys Blackfyre | 17 | House Blackfyre | Lady in the Crownlands | FC: Josefine Frida Pettersen | FREE I_vote_rcap 

Rhaenys Blackfyre | 17 | House Blackfyre | Lady in the Crownlands | FC: Josefine Frida Pettersen | FREE

Go down

Rhaenys Blackfyre | 17 | House Blackfyre | Lady in the Crownlands | FC: Josefine Frida Pettersen | FREE Empty Rhaenys Blackfyre | 17 | House Blackfyre | Lady in the Crownlands | FC: Josefine Frida Pettersen | FREE

Писане by ellaria sand. Вто Мар 27, 2018 10:34 pm

rhaenys blackfyre
rhaenys blackfyre
house blackfyre
lady in the crownlands
seventeen years old
fc: josefine frida pettersen

STORY
ИСТОРИЯТА ТУК
RELATIONSHIPS

“RHAENYS BLACKFYRE IS THE ONE WHO WAS PROMISED. FROM THE FIRE, SHE WAS REBORN TO REMAKE THE WORLD. HER DRAGON IS FIRE MADE FLESH. SHE WILL FREE THE SLAVES FROM THEIR CHAINS, CRUCIFY THE MASTERS FOR THEIR SINS AND LEAD THE PEOPLE AGAINST THE DARKNESS.”
ellaria sand.
ellaria sand.
Admin
Admin

Брой мнения : 421

https://asongoficeandfirerpg.bulgarianforum.net

Върнете се в началото Go down

Върнете се в началото